As more and more small and mid-sized businesses adopt to a truly mobile workforce, Microsoft Dynamics launches NAV Tablet Client in the latest version of Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2015 to allow users to experience the power and simplicity of ERP software on the go.
While the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Windows and Web Clients are designed for mouse and keyboard interaction, the Microsoft Dynamics NAV Tablet Client will allow users to access the data they need from all touch devices in screen sizes longer than 7 inches, so not just Windows but Android and iPad too.
Dynamics NAV app is available to download and install from the Windows Store, App Store or Google Play. Users simply sign in using their usual credentials and the app connects to the Dynamics NAV 2015 server, on premise or in the cloud.
Work on the go, any time, any place
• Get an overview of your business in the Role Center
• Tap and swipe to get to your data and drill down into details
• Email sales quotes and invoices
• Search across all columns in a list
• Send lists to Microsoft Excel or Office 365
• Shoot pictures using the camera on your mobile device and upload them to Dynamics NAV
• Rotate your device to get an overview of your data or focus on content
PlannerOne version 4 is also included in Dynamics NAV 2015 Tablet client.
BROWSE SIMILAR TOPICSApplications
ASK A QUESTION
Don’t have time to call? Send your enquiry to the Acora team and we’ll get back to you quickly.