24-7 Support to bridge skills and capacity gaps
Providing consistent levels of support across a 24-7 support model to your end users can be challenging. Sometimes extended recruitment processes can lead to temporary gaps in staffing, and you need interim access to a variety of skills.
By using Acora to extend your in-house operations, you can deploy our trusted staff on your site and under your management. You can even add out-of-hours staff to deliver 24-7 support for your business.
Qualified first and second line IT professionals
Our staff augmentation gives flexible, on-demand access to first- and second-line support for peaks in demand, absence cover, skills gaps or service desk backfill. All of Acora’s staff are screened, interviewed and initially managed by our team. You gain instant access to supplementary IT resources and skills when needed, as an alternative to contractors.
- Trusted staff from a highly experienced IT service provider
- Rapidly available to work according to your priorities and KPIs, onsite or remotely
- Excellent and accountable service delivery, with no IR35 complications
We provide out-of-hours or 24-7 services for end users
Extend your existing team by using Acora for out-of-hours support or to provide a full 24-7 service to end users from our service centres. This ensures your high-value users will always be supported – day, night, weekends and even bank holidays.
We provide 24-7 support
- High availability and response levels, tailored to your specific needs and applications
- Flexible support for major IT events, backlogs or improving your knowledge base
- Support for users overseas without having to invest 'in-location' or set up internal 24-7 services, both of which can be expensive