After the downturns and instabilities of recent years, mid-market businesses need to manage their cash closely. Whether bulking up reserves to manage future growth or doing accounting gymnastics to stretch thin reserves, every finance department is obsessed with looking after every penny, and making cash work hard and flow freely.
With such a focus on controlling it, why does cash management seem so hard? The principles of cash management are well documented and relatively simple. So does it come down to having the right tools to help provide the information to make the right decisions? Very likely, yes.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV gives you the tools to track and manage your cash.
• A cash-flow calendar lets you look back or look ahead to see how your funds flow in and out of your business
• Bank reconciliation tools give you a clear look at your actual cash on hand as well as all your deposits and debits across all your bank accounts
• Easily keep tabs on tracking account receivables to make sure your customers are paying you on time
• A simple, out-of-the-box report pulls a list of customers whose balances are over a threshold you choose, allowing you to prioritize and evaluate their history to make a decision on how to manage them
When you make fast, informed decisions, it has a direct impact on your bottom line. Managing a business is all about making smart decisions ‒ from marketing and inventory to customer credit limits, discounts and payment terms ‒ to bring down costs and turn margins into cash flow.
Microsoft Dynamics NAV can help facilitate your decision-making by providing you with the right information, at the right time.
• Optimise your resources and improve end-to-end processes to increase your profitability using predictive analysis.
• Increase staff productivity and drive accuracy by automating your purchasing processes using order-point minimums and maximums, as well as built-in workflows.
• Streamline supply chain processes and inventory management – and reduce operational costs companywide – with the ability to track turnover and maintain the right stock levels.
Read how Bravado cut costs while leveraging quality with Microsoft Dynamics NAV.
BROWSE SIMILAR TOPICSApplications
ASK A QUESTION
Don’t have time to call? Send your enquiry to the Acora team and we’ll get back to you quickly.