The cloud is one of the greatest technology trends over the past few years and the Internet of Things has grown due to it. Microsoft Azure is the leading public cloud platform and is a growing collection of services for building, testing, deploying and managing applications and services. Compared to traditional IT models it offers greater flexibility and scalability, as well as being cost-effective.
Whilst Microsoft Azure’s benefits are abundant and have been iterated many times, below are some of the questions many IT departments are asking:
How disruptive is Microsoft Azure integration?
Many people question where Azure can be integrated into their current network and whether staff will be able to have control. Whilst each Azure service will require different levels of certification they can be taught through effective training and ample exposure to Azure use.
Is cloud storage secure?
Will the cloud make some jobs obsolete?
How do you get started with Microsoft Azure?
Many companies, when harnessing Microsoft Azure, put in a test, plan, train, repeat mode of integration. This allows any issues to be ironed out along the way before the platform is deployed across the whole business. There are also more than 80 courses available with the Azure Virtual Academy, stemming from beginner to expert.
How is cloud storage better than a traditional server?
- Increased accessibility – files can be accessed anywhere with an internet connection.
- Increased usability – Mac and PC proficient as well as being able to drop files between cloud and local storage.
- Better disaster recovery – cloud storage can be used to provide a second back-up of important files and can be stored in a remote location.
- Improved scalability –only pay for the amount of storage used and this can be increased as a business develops.
- Immortal storage – hardware can become obsolete or break whereas cloud storage can be upgraded.
BROWSE SIMILAR TOPICSApplications
ASK A QUESTION
Don’t have time to call? Send your enquiry to the Acora team and we’ll get back to you quickly.