End user experience
You can’t judge success by SLAs alone
We all understand the limitations of SLAs. They can measure metrics and the performance of IT processes. But they will never measure the true end user experience, user productivity, or the sentiments users feel about the IT they use daily.
Acora changes that. We believe in measuring the end user experience, not just IT availability (important though that is). We focus on real productivity gains, not just technical health metrics. And we challenge the ‘performance paradox’ whereby IT performance can be judged acceptable through SLAs, while end users suffer a poor or frustrating experience.
That’s why we believe in XLAs as a better principle and the means for measuring service excellence and great user experiences.
A transparent view of the user experience
Traditional approaches inform companies how IT services are provided and delivered – but not how they are consumed. Acora’s goal is to give your teams more transparent information on how end users use and perceive your services, and how their digital experience impacts productivity. Our managed service allows us to monitor and evaluate that experience – across your organisation.
- What is the current perception of IT: across your organisation, by division, or through the eyes of one individual?
- What are the underlying issues that are impacting your employees’ everyday experiences?
- What actions or changes will make the most positive impact on employees’ experiences?
Tune into users to better meet their needs
Customer Satisfaction Scores (CSATs) may be a reasonable indicator of end user satisfaction at a given point in time, but they are really just that: an indicator. Acora uses deep sentiment analysis to help you better understand end user requirements. So as well as the performance of devices and applications, we look at users’ actual experiences and proactively react to their performance issues and any drops in satisfaction.
Our analysis will
- Capture sentiment in-the-moment to give a holistic view of how users actually feel about their IT experience
- Continuously drive improvements and provide insights to support investments and prioritise change
- Leverage AI to deliver real-time end user analytics and sentiment analysis to predict trends in user experience
Act before your employees are disrupted
All employees are of high value to your organisation, so any productivity loss due to IT disruptions is a significant cost to your business. Prevention is better than cure – so Acora’s team continually monitors the digital experience of end users and reacts to prevent sudden incidents.
User impact surveillance
- Problem prevention using advanced diagnostics to identify trends and react before incidents affect users
- Remedial measures proactively communicated to groups of users who could be affected, to minimise disruption
- Our Experience and Enablement teams continually identify effective changes or upgrades that increase end user productivity and satisfaction
Combining data for meaningful insights
To overcome the performance paradox – where SLAs don’t present an accurate picture of user satisfaction – Acora combines data from multiple service points to gain meaningful insights into user perceptions. Our balanced scorecard combines traditional service SLAs; digital experience scores; CSAT; and sentiment analysis. We deliver this in real-time and at time intervals to provide continuous insights that drive improvements.
How it works
- We aggregate hundreds of data points from devices, applications, IT services, user sentiment, change activity, user type and personas
- Data is combined with personas to create meaningful insights into user experience, correlating with infrastructure, applications and services
- Data insights drive-up service performance and show CIOs where IT investments are working or require more effort and funding
Introduce new services more effectively
When you implement a new service or application, you want to see strong adoption. While the design of the service will be crucial, measuring its adoption level is also essential. Acora provides that information on an ongoing basis through metrics including how many users access the new service; the health of the application; reported incidents; user sentiment, and much more. And we continually evolve the metrics based on feedback from end users and checkpoints with IT management.
- We measure the effectiveness of digital transformation, adoption of new employee technology and usage of applications
- We help to identify what is required to improve value and the perception of IT with end users, through regular reports and targets
- We improve how end users engage with IT support, for example through user preferences and user demographics (such as Gen Z etc.)