INTEGRATED SECURITY, PERFORMANCE AND AVAILABILITY MONITORING
Stay ahead of threats with FortiSIEM
On average, security breaches take up to eight months to detect and are most often discovered by third parties. If you can’t see, in real-time, what’s happening throughout your network and remediate immediately, threats will proliferate, which can have devastating consequences for your business.
Breaches can force customers to take their business elsewhere, resulting in material and substantially negative impacts to an organisation’s bottom line. Attracting new customers is estimated to be seven times more expensive than keeping existing customers. This is where FortiSIEM comes in and why it should be a critical part of any organisation’s security ecosystem.
NEXT GENERATION SIEM
FortiSIEM is an all-in-one platform that lets you rapidly find and fix security threats and manage compliance standards while reducing complexity, increasing critical application availability, and enhancing IT management efficiency.
The Next-Generation Security Information and Event Management capabilities of FortiSIEM coupled with FortiGuard Labs Global Threat Intelligence and third-party threat feeds allow Enterprises to benefit from prioritised, coordinated responses and actionable threat intelligence across the distributed network on a subscription basis.
FortSIEM detects complex IT patterns in high-volume events and data to automatically make sense of complexities in real-time. The system gets smarter as new patterns are learned, enabling it to automatically handle new scenarios. To handle scale you simply add virtual machines to the FortiSIEM cluster, we do the rest. No need to resize servers and manually redistribute data.
- Powerful and patented analytics engine for real-time correlation and alerting
- Automated, self-learning Configuration Management Database (CMDB) and event consolidation
- Multi-tenancy and scalability – ideal for cloud environments and MSPs
- Robust, scalable log management
- Pre-built compliance reports covering HIPAA, PCI DSS, SOX, and more
- Comprehensive and holistic performance and availability management
FORTISIEM FOR OT ENVIRONMENTS
The demand for faster and more efficient systems has resulted in a rise of connected and internet enabled OT (operational technology) systems within industrial environments. Devices, applications, industrial control systems (ICS), programmable logic controllers (PLC) and supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) systems are all used to connect, monitor and manage an organisation’s industrial operations and processes.
The rise in connected networks significantly complicates a network bringing increased opportunities for cyber attackers. Organisations utilising OT need the right cyber security technology to protect their devices, networks, assets, processes and reputation.
OT ENVIRONMENT FEATURES
- Event correlation and mapping of security events to the Purdue Model
- Built-in parsers for OT security solutions
- MITRE ATT&CK for ICS (industrial control system) dashboard for OT-specific threat analysis
- Support for data-diode technologies
SECURE AND MONITOR YOUR NETWORK
Current security models often attempt to consolidate security by leveraging traditional SIEM solutions to collect log, syslog, and netflow data from perimeter security and point solutions. However, zero-day threats and security compromises can evade detection when their network activity is lost in the noise of a traditional SIEM solution.
FortiSIEM provides organisations with a comprehensive, holistic and scalable solution. From IoT to the Cloud, patented analytics that are actionable to tightly manage network security, and performance and compliance standards that are all delivered through a single pane of glass view of the organisation.
FortiSIEM brings context to the security, availability, and performance data collected across the network. Data from physical and virtualised systems, network devices, applications, and public and private clouds are collected and analysed. This results in Unified Network Operation Centre (NOC) and Security Operations Centre (SOC) Analytics.
- Understand where your next data breach will come from
- Automate compliance for PCI, HIPAA, and SOX
- Consolidate tools and reporting
- Eliminate “alert overload” … understand what’s important
- Monitor and meet your SLAs
- Advanced security and operational intelligence
- Rapid incident identification and response
- Change and compliance monitoring and reporting
Get in Touch
Explore the many capabilities of FortiSIEM and request a demo today.
To speak to one of our trusted advisors, please leave a few contact details and our team will be in touch.
Or feel free to give us a call and speak with someone immediately.